1. Calm and peaceful locality.
2. The building is one of those old type constructions. Has a sturdy feel to it and well maintained. For folks like me who hate hotel rooms ["boxed-in oxygen-depraved a/c-mandatory" types], this was a welcome change. The rooms are airy. The ground floor room we stayed in overlooked a small nice garden too.
3. Food was served hot, on time. Food was simple as per our wishes and tasty too.
4. Staff are polite and very helpful. When I needed to take some urgent print-outs, they obliged by providing the printer. I was very thankful for that; Couldn’t imagine running around to find a browsing center with the hurry that I was in.
5. Good restaurants in walking distance such as delhi highway and kryptos.
6. Free wifi
7. Large bathrooms.
8. Prompt service.
The so-so and not-so-ok:
1. Photos on website need to be a little more closer to reality.
2. The website needs to clearly specify separately what facility each type of room (standard, deluxe, suite) has.
3. The decor in rooms could do with some minor facelift