I stayed at the Hanu Reddy Residences – Poes Garden, from September 24th – October 05, 2015, and would like to share the following observations based on my personal experiences.
* I thoroughly enjoyed the stay, was able to focus on my work, felt safe and comfortable, and will definitely stay again at the Hanu Reddy Residences Poes Garden. This place is peaceful and serene.
* The organization has consciously and diligently developed a commitment to sincere customer service. This was most visible at every level, from management staff to food services, security, laundry, etc. The effort from each staff was very sincere, genuine and complete.
* I rarely had a concern, but when I raised it, the response was immediate and the concern was addressed completely. (WIFI issue on day 1 – the COO took the lead on this. The problem was rectified within a few hours, and I never had an issue for the rest of my stay).
* Whether you are a on a business visit or vacationing with your family, a stay at Hanu Reddy Residences – Poes Garden is worthy of serious consideration.
* To Ms. Nirupama Reddy, the CEO who leads from the front, and to each of the staff, a big Thank You for making me feel at home.
Prahaan G. Cumarasamy
President and CEO,
Medi Globe America.
St. Louis, MO, USA.